The DeepSquare Grid
The DeepSquare Protocol
transactional flows, governance, and incentive mechanism
The DeepSquare Marketplace
- We will significantly reduce the energy demands by deploying hyper-efficient, specialized clusters utilizing renewable power and the latest advancements in cooling technology and heat recovery.
- The strategic implementation of the DeepSquare grid enables carbon-neutral energy sourcing and heat recovery, which (significantly) reduces the climate impact of AI.
- By efficiently allocating workloads in real-time using the DeepSquare protocol, we will reduce the rate of idle resources and optimize the grid’s energy consumption.
- Democratization and fairness will be achieved via the DeepSquare token that rewards those who support the association and distributes control equitably between the participants.
ISVs (independent software vendors or Application Providers)
Unified experience across services
Startup/Research fund allocation
Payback on heat re-sell
The DeepSquare Token has been designed to fund the DeepSquare project and to reward stakeholders and give them voting rights.
|Maximum Total Supply||210,000,000 DPS|
- 10% Liquidity pool & Applications
- 15% Marketing
- 45% Infrastructure Growth Fund
- 20% App Dev fund
- 10% Others (inc. Legal & Administration)
- 5% Community development
- 8.3% Private sale participation
- 10% Team and advisors
- 15% Strategic Partnerships & Initiatives
- 35.6% Public-sale participants
- 26.1% Staking (rewards)
Global Leader Sales & Marketing, Software & Cloud, Sustainability Advocate, Entrepreneur
Senior Leader International Sales and Services, Strategic Biz-Dev, Tech-Investor
Data Scientist, Blockchain Expert, Entrepreneur with focus on AI, Robotics and Distributed systems
HPC Hardware Expert, Linux Guru, Crypto Expert
Life Science Engineer, Serial Entrepreneur with focus on Sustainable Deep-Tech
Neuroscientist, Supercomputing Expert, Data Scientist
Tech-Leader Private Banking, Financial Services, Capital Markets, Advisor and Investor
International Senior Finance Executive with extensive corporate finance, capital markets experience
Tech-savvy marketing professional
Investor in Alternative Assets, Former Board Member of Dash Core Team
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with all events coming straight in your mailbox.
What is HPC as a Service?
High-performance computing as a service (HPCaaS) is the provision of high-level processing capacity to customers through the cloud. The same workloads for scientific computing and big data analysis that are run on local high-performance computing (HPC) systems can be run on HPCaaS.
DeepSquare leverages blockchain for transparency of transactions and workloads carried out, transparency in pricing and later real load-balancing across clusters. The mature ecosystem will mean that system will open itself to resources not belonging to the association (e.g. leased and purchased by other entities).
This will bring decentralisation and in order to provide a real trustless and open system we need to ensure that the requested compute resources matches the used compute resource: we call this proof of compute.
How do you reuse the heat?
Due to the fact that our clusters use immersion cooling, we capture all of the heat produced and it is injected into district heating systems (Sion for example) and can also be used in industrial processes